10 AMAZING DETAILS That Will Make You LOVE A Star Is Born Even More!
10 Details That Can Make Your Image Look More Expensive
Take care of your clothes so they look like new ones:
- Read the recommendations on the labels on how to take care of the piece of clothing and follow these rules.
- Frequent and intensive washing causes the fabric to fade and the shape to change. So try to wash clothes at a low temperature and dry at the minimum speed.
- Reduce the time of washing in a washing machine to 30-45 minutes. Don’t forget to turn things inside out.
- Delicate fabrics should be washed by hand and outdoor clothing should be taken to the dry cleaners.
- Get rid of worn, faded clothes. Don’t wear clothes with stains: throw them away, as well.
- All torn buttons should be sewn on immediately.
- Use a steamer to take care of your clothes. It helps remove wrinkles even if there are buttons, creases, and other decor elements.
- Don’t hesitate to spend money on shoe repair services: replace old heeltaps with new ones in time. Your shoes will look nice and serve much longer. Worn heels aren’t sexy: just throw them away or get them repaired.
Video: 10 Hidden Details You Missed In Bohemian Rhapsody
How to Take Care of Swimmers Hair
Tori Praver Swimwear Resort 2013 Collection
The Greatist Table: 5 Healthy Picnic Recipes from Around the Web
How to Plan a Homework Schedule
Moms Raw Photo Shows the Scary Thing That Can Happen While Breastfeeding
Summer Menswear Alternatives
Claves para hidratar y cuidar la piel mixta
Your Flat-Belly Day Eating Plan
Best Of Their Type: Wardrobe Basics
How to Cook Ham Steak
10 Best Beauty and Makeup Tools for Women
10. Many senior dogs have experience with having an owner
Thyroid Issues and Fertility: What to Know
Date: 15.12.2018, 12:16 / Views: 51152