books > > Photo Album Arts & Crafts Ideas & Crafts for Kids
Below you will find many photo album crafts ideas and projects for kids. Find out how to make photo albums, brag books, photo scrapbooks & journals with the following arts and crafts decorations, instructions, patterns, and activities for children
- You can use this special fold-up, accordion pocketed book to hold all the memories of this year or next year … and then you can put it away as if it were a time capsule. Then you can try not to look at it for 10 years. You will be surprised at how much you have changed in that amount of time. Have fun.
- You can either use real photos or make your own comic book or use pictures from a magazine to make a funny story. This is a great craft to build imagination or to give as a gift to a loved one or friend.
- This is a great crafts idea that will produce a keepsake to cherish in years to come.
Thanksgiving is a time to think and talk about all the great things that have happened throughout the year. Here is a memory scrapbook that you can make to remember this year’s Thanksgiving forever. Use it to start a conversation about the great times you had as a family through the year. You can use printed out photos, pictures from magazines, stickers, or draw your own pictures to decorate your book. Find easy directions below.
- - Now that school has started, the ABC's are all the buzz! Whether you child is a toddler, pre-schooler, or kindergardener, it is a great educational tool (as well as just fun!) for them to have a book about the ABC's that they will enjoy and want to look at often, thereby helping them learn the fun way!!!
- - Keep memories of your summertime travels fresh by making an accordion-style travel album ready to show off to friends and family.
- - A few sheets of paper with some precise folds are all you need to create this wonderful keepsake. And once you fill it with precious photographs and memories, it becomes a very special Gift for friends and family.
- - A cheerful, multifaceted display is featured in this craft project.
- - Making this Acrylic mini album was a blast.
- - This chipboard album takes scrapbooking beyond the page and into home decor and it uses a few fun techniques including aging the design with a crackle pain medium which can be bought at good art and craft supply stores.
- - This altered scrapbook craft project shows you how to make a beyond the scrapbook style photo hang-ups. Chipboard hanging signs can be used as a wall decoration, picture frame, doorknob hanger or a door decoration. They make unique Gift s and beautiful home decor.
- - This altered Scrapbook style clipboard project is easy to make and looks great use it to showcase a favorite photo or create unique wall art. Add Post-Its or a small tear away calendar and hang this in your office.
- - Scrapbooks come in all shapes and sizes. Preserving photo memories can be done several different ways. Mini-scrapbooks are a great way to focus on one subject and scrap specific pictures for your self or to give to someone else. A scrapbook-in-a-box is mini-scrapbook that folds into a box to house your photo memories.
Baby Photo Album Ring - - Babies love to look at pictures, especially when they're looking at things they're familiar with, like family photos. But since it's not wise to let babies hold your precious photos, here's another idea: Give your baby a simple and inexpensive photo that you can hook to the stroller.
- - There is love in My Belly.
- - The most basic of CD minis. Take a bunch of reclaimed CDs, slap on some pretty scrapbooking papers, photos and an embellishment here and there. Punch a hole; add a book ring and wallah! One CD Mini Album.
- - The photo album box is a stylish way to organize and present your photos and memories.
- - Wallet-size accordion brag books filled with snapshots make wonderful keepsakes for relatives who have yet to see the full range of baby's first expressions. Use original photos for a single book, or make color copies to use in multiple books. Enlarge or reduce photographs to suit the size of your books.
- - This unique scrapbook is created out of brown paper lunch bags. What a creative way to say, "I love you!" The scrapbook includes six pages and several tags, hidden in pockets, for additional photos/journaling. It also features a pull away "door" flap, which reveals an additional decorative journaling area. Shades of red with accents of white, black and silver help to capture the feeling of romance. The contrast of textures and hidden surprises makes this scrapbook exciting to both create and receive!
- - This brown paper bag scrapbook album is a great recycled look for your scrapbook albums and shows you how to make a basic brown paper scrapbook bag album as a base for your own designed scrapbooks.
- - Turn your old CD holders into a CD holder mini album. Just when you thought that all they were good for was for holding your CDs or mailing them...
- - Chipboard or book board is a very flexible medium for making mini albums and would have to be my favorite to work with. It is quite sturdy and can be trimmed down to any shape that you want which makes it great for making cool shaped mini albums other than the regular square or rectangular mini albums which are so common. Shape it into a purse or handbag, a heart, a circular album, a word or whatever takes your fancy.
- - Since kids learn better and faster if they are doing something they enjoy, what better way to teach the ABC's than a personal ABC Christmas Scrapbook Memory album - all about them and their family!
- - If you hate throwing your Christmas cards away every year, the idea of making a Christmas keepsake album will surely woo you. Most of us like to keep our Christmas cards and letters for remembrance, so that we can look through cheering memories of the past and smile.
- - Christmas is almost upon us again and it's time to start making our xmas cards and mini album Gift s for our friends and family.
- - Grab some coffee filters and use these coffee filter album instructions to whip up a quick and easy scrapbook project. We will use ordinary every day coffee filters that can pick up from any supermarket store.
- - Add simple felt shapes to a plain album to turn it into something special.
- - Add it to a necklace or chain to make a piece of wearable art jewelry. Create a little book of poems for a special friend. You can cut up your index photos that you get from the photo lab and pop them into this mini, They are just small enough to fit on to these tiny pages. Make a teeny ABC book for your kids; they'll love these special little books of their own.
- - Accordion or concertina albums are another quick and fun way to produce a beautiful book in very little time. You can easily create a mini book to place on a 12x12 layout to hold extra journaling or photos (you can also ad them to your mini albums)
- - These matchbook album instructions are modeled after those older style matchbooks you used to get when you were a kid. The ones that was available before they were eventually superseded by matchboxes and cigarette lighters. They are a quick and funky mini album project with very little materials required - paper and a stapler.
- - While trying to come up with an easy, inexpensive Mother's Day present this year, I decided to make mini cloth-covered photo albums for my mother and mother-in-law. These instructions apply to any size photo album--you just have to measure the album to get an idea how much fabric you're going to need.
- - Make this simple accordion album from one sheet of 12"x12" cardstock. We will turn one sheet of cardstock into a cute handmade mini album in a matter of minutes.
- - Want a home office that's organized - and pretty? Take a cue from paper-craft artist Melissa Neufeld, who combines ordinary file folders with exquisite antique finds.
- - This explosion box album is a real little cutie. The end product is a 4x4 square shaped mini album in a box which opens or explodes into a cool little album when you take off the lid.
- - These thoughtful, inexpensive keepsakes are easy to make and personalize for any friend or family member.
- - Round up your supplies. The most important thing is to make sure the photo album you purchased is a ring binder style with a solid spine so that it will be easy to cover with fabric.
- - Covering a photo album with fabric is an easy and inexpensive way to update your old albums or personalize new ones. There is no sewing involved, which makes it a great craft for the whole family to get involved. Adding your favorite photos to put in the personalized album makes them a fabulous Gift for family and friends.
- - This quick informational page will be a permanent reminder of any family reunion.
- - Filled with favorite photos, this is just the present for a relative or special family friend, particularly one your family sees less often than you'd like.
- - It's fun to turn your Christmas tree into a family photo album! Select a baby picture of each member of the family to place in little hanging frames. The grandkids can find themselves first, and then try to identify everyone else.
- - Personalize your photo album covers with this fun Felt Photo Album craft. You and your kids can sift through memories as you decide which photos go into your festive albums.
- - The concept of this Five Things I Love About You mini album has been around for awhile, but I decided to revisit it as a Valentine craft project.
- - A flag book is a funky mini album to make. Artists actually create noteworthy pieces for exhibitions and stuff... We have a put together some easy to follow instructions to make a 3 layered flag book (at least I hope they're easy to follow - let me know via the contact form if it is not so simple to make)
- - This is slightly different to the other flirty purse mini album. This scrapbook is made to hold tags that slip into the bag much like a real hand bag. To make it simply follow the directions below.
- - You have got to love fashion accessories and a funky new hand bag ranks up there with the best of them. Even those of us girls who may have never experienced the sheer joy of adopting a brand new handbag to love will appreciate this little hand bag mini album, just perfect for carrying our friends and family around in... as opposed to lip gloss, mints and a ton of junk.
- - Give a set to your friends and they won't believe you made it!
- - The gatefold mini scrapbook is yet another mini scrapbook being made at the moment and is growing in popularity. They are unique in that they have two spines that open from both sides. The pages and vary in size (both width and height) so they are fun to experiment with.
- - This mini photo album is simple to make, and is perfect for storing photos of a memorable wedding day.
- - These little books are fun to do You can use up those scraps of paper and other bits and pieces of supplies that you have buried in your stash.
- - Easter is an extraordinary time of the year. Family gets together and it is a nice time to catch up with people you haven't probably seen since Christmas. Many people will take lots of pictures during the Easter season. Of course you will have to have a place to put all of your wonderful family photos. Most people will think that they have to go out and try to find an Easter photo album that they like. Why not try and make your own Easter photo album? This will allow you to have a place to put these Easter memories that you will like because you decorated. This is an easy Easter project that you can get everyone involved with.
- - This homemade photo album is a super easy craft for kids that is perfect to hold all those photos taken on your family vacation, at bible school, or any photos the kids have! If you are looking for a fun and easy summer craft project for kid's ages 7 to 16, then you will like this easy.
- - If you're the type who lets photos languish in a drawer, why not bind them into mini albums as soon as you get them in your hands?
- - Memories are priceless. Encourage your children to share their memory book stories with friends or other family members.
- - This art work is for the children to make their own photo albums. It is a very good pass time in the vacation, during nights when they get bored etc. Each type is a simple art of painting. Even they can Gift it to their friends.
- - I’ve got a lantern in my kitchen, a red one, and one time I was taking pictures of details in my kitchen to make a mini-album, and I thought that it would be great to create something like to show different pictures.
- - This is an easy project for old, vintage license plates or new license plates available in many designs and colors.
- - Alter a cardboard beer coaster and make a creative calendar for your refrigerator or office file cabinet. As an alternative, add Post Its or a photo instead... the possibilities are endless!
- - Collect your favorite summertime moments in this mini matchbook album.
- - A great way for a child to display their memories on their wall... easy access. With a little help from mom or dad a child could help make this. there are pockets that hold photos or ticket stubs, etc. Also included a drop down photo holder that fits in behind the baseball and at the bottom are hooks to hang stuff from.
- - This very creative mini backpack album tutorial comes from Deena Perreault, who is a stamping and card making diva. We are so lucky to have such a crafty person of Deena's caliber share her fabulous mini scrapbook idea with us.
- - Coasters have become a popular scrapbook item. These cardboard-like embellishments can be used to create many scrapbooking projects. One use for coasters is to craft a mini-album with these versatile items. Coasters come in many different shapes and sizes so there are several choices when it comes to the size and shape of your coaster mini-album. The most common shapes for paper coasters are circles and squares. When making your mini album the possibilities are endless.
- - Here is photos of the Mini Matchbook scrapbook that I made for on my grand daughters little album. I used this on the front cover and added a magnet to the back of it and a metal embellishment to the album so that is would stay attached.
- - Unforgettable, that's what you are - especially when you give your favorite tot a forget-me-not book. It contains photos of his favorite people, places, and things.
- - A terrific Gift for grandparents!
- - Create a flower inspired album for your mom’s birthday.
- – This is a Mother’s Day paper bag album made last year with the basic grey fusion papers. As usual I used a heap of prima flowers, a couple of quotes and a few other bits and pieces.
- - Show off the family resemblance in one fabulous craft.
- - For someone who doesn't talk yet, a picture's got to be worth at least a million words, making this flippy little album the perfect Gift to create for your baby. It'll satisfy her natural love of faces, especially faces she knows, and it's sturdy enough to handle chewing, dropping, and many repeated "readings."
- – This is a scrapbooking recognition for a favorite and loyal pet.
- - Creating Memorial Day photo album craft is a fun way to remember the past, create memories of the present, and have a little fun on Memorial Day.
- - Pair up the letters of the alphabet with another of your little one's favorite things - himself! - to make a book he can "read" for years to come.
- - This baby album is a great present to make and present to expecting parents.
- - Acrylics are very versatile paints, as they can be used straight from the tube, thinned with water to mimic watercolors, or mixed with many types of mediums to create different finishes and color effects. There are so many things that can be done with acrylic paints that one could get lost in experimenting with them all. Here are the steps I take with each one.
- - Photo albums are the ways to cherish and preserve your memories, whether it's a gorgeous wedding photo album, a new baby memory book, a fun-filled family photo album, an adventurous travel photo album, or a personalized children’s book.
- - It is a lot of fun to make a photo album cover and does not take as much time as you may think. Making a photo album cover is important because it ties together your whole photo album. Without the cover, your photo album is just a group of pictures. The cover of the album gives it a theme and serves as the photo album guide.
- - If you still have any photo albums left, you can use the following craft to decorate the cover. This is my wedding album that my sister-in-law, Michele made for me. Although she went about it more professionally than the craft below, the craft directions below will produce some lovely results.
- - Stay cool this holiday season with a new take on the mini-album. I designed this fun and quick fan album to showcase photos taken during an all-girl, three-generation family road trip to pick apples in North Carolina. You can make this album as simple or as detailed as you want (or have time for).
- - Armed with over 7,000 digital photos to choose from (the rules did say we could use more than one photo) I made this photo album ornament. It's takes a little over an hour to make one, but the finished results are very impressive.
- - Instead of keeping prized pictures in an album, display them collage-style on a personalized pillow.
- - This instructable is about making a pocket sized photo album that can fit in your pocket, purse, or tote without taking a lot of room.
- - This craft project would make for a great Gift for grandparents on the go!
- - This is a great mini album to make for a Gift for a new mom to be.
- - As with the popular paper bag album all you need to make this nifty purse are at least 3 paper bags. It is a good idea to only use 3 paper bags for your first purse. Later on if you're feeling adventurous you can give it a go with more (or less) paper baggies. So grab your supplies and lets get busy.
- - Star albums are awesome mini albums that open up into a star shape that you can open and display nicely on your mantle. If you add a ribbon closure it will sit nicely and makes a great talking piece around the coffee table. They are heaps of fun to make as well but they can take up a fair bit of your cardstock and patterned paper so make sure you have plenty before you get started.
- - This appealing page layout is full of textural interest and dimension.
- - The double-hinged treasure chest book makes a wonderful Gift for kids. It proves to be a step by step guide for children, to explore things. It can serve many purposes; say kids can use the top paper to write a word and the bottom to write the definition. It can be easily used as a personal diary as well. With a little creativity, you can use it as an album too and Gift it to your friends. In this case, the bottom flap will not have writing papers, but a plain and thick paper, to attach the photographs. You can write comments or taglines on the papers of the top flap. In case of a treasure chest book, a little creativity and patience can give you an amazing piece of art. Given below is more information on making the craft.
- - Have you always wanted to know how to make a waterfall scrapbook? This mini scrapbook is based on the waterfall card. With a little experimentation and trial and error we have developed this tutorial.
- - The wedding is the special moment of an individual's life, which always remains fresh in the mind. A beautiful wedding photo album preserves those precious wedding moments, for the lifetime. It will certainly be appreciated by the people, who do not value a Gift by merely its price, but by the thought and hard work that are put, to make a creative handcrafted wedding album. Given below are the list of things required and the method of making a wedding photo album.
- - Nature becomes natural storage with this attractive Wooden Scrapbook. Kids can decorate this durable album and store their favorite camp photos.
- - This fun scrapbook is similar to the Irregular chipboard mini album. It is layered pages will allow you to take a name or word to create a unique mini album. Want to make a baby Gift mini album? Simply use the letters from the word "BABY' as per the example diagrams below.
- - Keep your favorite photographs in this yarn covered photo album - your choice of yarn could be pastels for a baby album, crystal white for a wedding, or red and green for Christmas. Using variegated yarn guarantees that each one will be different - but every album will have that treasured homemade look that makes it an heirloom!
Mary tyler moore photos 2019
Caricature maker online photo
Raise your voice photos
Leslie bibb nude photos
Foto taj mahal alta resolucion
Family photo amarillo tx
Blue sky photography reviews
How to take photos underwater